Deals site like dealspl.us + hotukdeals mixup
This project received 28 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $17782 HKD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am looking for a [url removed, login to view] deals site look with some changes/added functionality.
Like most of the more established dealsites -
* Deal submission
* Deal summary page
* Photo uploader
* Multilevel category
* Brand database
* Automated Deal expiration check (not entirely necessary but since we are looking to incorporate offline deals its not entirely necessary but a system to allow users to expire would be good - i.e. 20 expire votes from members to be verified by moderator)
* Static page module for Store and Coupon FAQ
* View toggling between Grid and Row view (Row view expanded/small - see hotukdeals)
* Sidebar - Recent deals
* Sidebar - Deals by current category
* Featured coupons (by store)
* Top users (points/heat system explained below)
* Store & Coupon Package
* Coupon will be stored in separate tables along with list of online or regular stores. online stores. Gradually we can record address of stores.
* Store Database
* Coupon expiration check
* Store page with Store coupon
* Similar coupons
* Members lounge (Forum)
* Price comparison using external portal (pre-implementation - sources tbc)
* Price comparison for particular category
1) The look and feel of the site will be quite similar but instead of pluses, I would like a heat meter similar to that on http://www.hotukdeals.com.>
2) Submissions need to be authorised by moderators (subject to change) and allow both offline and online deals (moderators set groups)
1) Blog section and capabilities with administrative settings to allow moderators to give certain users blogging rights
2) Support multiple languages on main website content - Easy to add new languages in an interchangable CSS format.
3) Community features - Users gain "points/heat" for submissions with high heat rankings and no points on "poor/cold" submissions
I'm not looking for a custom CMS but something more established like Joomla or Drupal for easy future additions if the hired programmer is not available for future addons.
As with all new websites, it needs to viewable with most desktop, tablet and mobile browsers.
If you could also show your portfolio it would aid in the bidding process.
There have also been many similar requests on scriptlance and other websites and im sure this is similar to those out there with just a few changes.
The budget is subject to adjustments depending on what programmers have on offer.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online