I am looking for the following:
- an expert designer/developer with extensive experience in building websites
We need someone that will do their own quality control, their own testing. If we have to keep telling you about errors or sloppy work then we will never give you any more work.
We are looking for someone, reliable, responsible and looking to build long term working relationship.
Someone that can work quickly when we need it and that maintains excellent communication and keeps us updated.
Here is the project brief:
The design needs to be for a wedding supplies company. They sell wedding products.
This will be a bespoke build. The site will be built from scratch and will need woocommerce integrated with a number of woo plugins integrated as well.
Site will be between 5 - 8 pages, most of the site will be ecommerce and have dropdowns made up from the product categories.
We need the design to be very stylish, custom layout and more importantly professional.
If you have any suggestions which you think may benefit the design, then please let us know – we're looking to work with people that can also add more value.
This project will be awarded to someone within 24 hours and needs to be completed within very quickly.
Once you sign the nda and dependant on the message you send to us we will then select a winner.
By bidding on this project you accept that a NDA will be in force and that it will cover any and all communication regardless of it is within [url removed, login to view] or outside freelancer - The terms of the NDA override any and all TOS from freelancer. This does not affect any of your statutory rights.
You need to show us your portfolio when you message us.
Please Answer these questions when you message us:
1) Can you tell me how you would go about designing and building a wordpress site? How would you make it user friendly?
2) What about the admin area? How would you make it so that it is easy to update for the client? Also, would you use a standard template, premium template or build the theme from scratch?
3) What post-support can you offer?
4) How do you keep the build clean so there is no extra code anywhere or everywhere.
5) The site needs to have very fast loading times - how will you do this
6) Can you make a site responsive? And could you ad a feature to turn the responsive on and off in the admin area.
NB - By bidding on this project you agree that all copyright for this work is passed to us.
Please add wedtue1 when you PM us.