Design and Develop raffle ticket sales website
- Status Closed
- Budget $15 - $25 AUD / hour
- Total Bids 67
I'm looking to launch a website much like this one (but with much prettier design and usability)
[url removed, login to view]
The site is a raffle ticket selling site for Charities but managed by my company.
The site would need the following items and maybe more (i'll be guided by your expertise)
• Login for my clients (charity organisations), this would include the ability for my clients to view the progress of their raffle. This would include a Dashboard featuring:
- What raffles the charity currently has operating.
- Ticket sales per raffle
- The prizes for each raffle
- A graph showing when tickets have sold (timeline)
+ whatever other things you feel should feature.
The site would also need:
• Admin login for myself and my staff, with tools to setup and launch the raffle (e.g provisions to create the raffle by nominating entry ticket numbers, the prize for the raffle, which charity is hosting the raffle etc) Admin section would also need a dashboard with ticket and raffle statistics (sales history,sales location and popular raffles etc.)
The site would also need a 'Payment Gateway' with credit card, paypal facilities and also the ability to redeem a voucher code. These voucher codes would need to be unique, much like the iTunes vouchers.
The ability to create voucher codes would be ideal also. These would then be printed on vouchers and sold instore.
Social media integration would be nice also, such as sharing on Facebook
Please let me know if there is any additional information required for my quote. I require a quote beforehand for investment documentsGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online