Design a Product Swapping Website
- Status Closed
- Budget $300 - $600 USD
- Total Bids 11
Objective: To have barter/ swap website, which will allow members to swap items/resources. No selling will be there.
Given: 1. Payment processor.
2. Shipping ability for verification and “Safe Swap”.
Required: The following is a detailed list of the project requirements:
1. There would be 4 categories of products (Admin should have the ability to increase or reduce the categories). Every member will be asked to specify the products he has, in his “Has List” and products he wants, in his “Wants List”, in each of the categories.
2. All members can only make one ID, per IP. The ability to ban IPs should be present. Along with that, his ID should be of two types: Unverified and Verified. The latter will take place after the user pays a small fee, with which a postcard is sent to him contain a unique code, which he has to enter on the website, to get verified.
3. The website should automatically match the “Has List” of one member with the “Want List” of another member, and display the result in the “Prospective Swaps” on both their profile Home Pages. The result should have the following filters integrated:
a) Regional Filters
b) Same Category only Filters
c) Safety Filters (Including verified and vouched sub-filter)
4. Once the user would click on the desired swap, there would be a page showing the details of the swap along with the other party’s details. Henceforth, he will be asked to confirm the proposal.
5. An email would be generated for such proposed swaps (when a user confirms the swap) and sent to the member to complete the see the brief details of the swap via mail and complete the swap after logging in.
6. Once the member agrees to a swap, the members are redirected to a messaging platform for the swap, which can be accessed whenever the members click on “Active Swap”. There, they have the option of using “Safe Swap”, where both the parties ship their item to us and we swap it for a fee.
7. After the completion of the swap, the members have the option to review each other based on the swap. One person can review the other only once. Additionally, there would be a system to “Vouch” candidates, which will be available only to verified members.
8. In addition to that, it will have all the normal “Profiling Features”, which will include adding profile details, interests, etc. along with successful and current swaps. The ability to make friends and that of personal messaging should be there. People can login via facebook/twitter.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online