Design and develop Wordpress website with all elements editable via WP admin
This project was awarded to jkaushal21 for $1368 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
I am looking for a website designer/developer with advanced skills in Wordpress. I need all of the elements (including menu, text, blog, layout, etc.) to be completely editable via the Wordpress admin. I need this to be very user friendly (wysiwyg) so that anyone with limited knowledge will be able to update my website. Here is a list of features that I need:
-create splash page for website to be shown while still in development. This will include text, join mailing list and follow us on FB and twitter as well as a flier for an upcoming exhibition.
- Website design with simple layout with Baroque inspired border. (and black text on white page)
- site wide features such as join mailing list field (linked to my account on [url removed, login to view]), Site wide search field, Follow us on Facebook and Twitter (with icons) and 1 Featured blog article snippet with image (linking to full article). I also need to add sitewide graphical links to a small number of art books I am selling. (images, text and links need to be editable). I also need the ability to add small sitewide image links (or banners). Sitewide text box at footer of website.
- predesigned template for art book pages. Design specs for this need to be discussed with me.
- A customisable number of blog items displayed on homepage with image and text snippets, each linking to the full article. Commenting feature on blog with ability to connect with FB, Twitter and Google plus. I need to be able to moderate comments before they are posted live.
- Ability to add text to each page
- Ability to edit meta title and meta tags sitewide and for each individual page
- Ability to edit sitewide layout as well as layout of each page.. Including user friendly tools for adding, removing, dropping and draging and resizing elements
- Ability to create, edit, re-order and delete menu items as well as drop down submenu items
- Ability to create and edit text links in columns
- Ability to add secure contact forms and edit particulars, such as the email address that each form forwards emails to.
- Ability to add rows of images (all same size) and link images to different websites. I need to be able to decide whether each image opens in a new window, etc. I want to be able to edit the order of images in rows by clicking and dragging images to different positions. Images need to be automatically resized and cropped to a standardised size when uploaded. Rows need to look somewhat similar to this: [url removed, login to view] (note. I need to discuss this point before commencing)
- Whole site needs to be SEO
- Site needs to load fast and be secure against hackers.
- Each page and blog article needs social share buttons for visitors to share on FB, Twitter, etc.
- Donation page with text and fields linking to paypal account
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online