Design an engaging website
This project received 37 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1348 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
integrated financial services firm providing financial planning, taxation. home loan, direct property advice and Self Managed Super Fund Services. Currently, we have two websites: frontierholdings which is for the financial planning business and frontiertax which is for the taxation business. We need to add a website for the property advice which will be a like real estate agents website with capacity to list properties and for clients to view property details. However, we want a general launching page of each of the websites. We also believe the design of the existing websites is not engaging and sexy enough. We want a website that would captuare the eyes and is compatible with smartphones (iphones, androids etc) as well as tablets. We want to be able to write blogs and online newsletters on the site as well as video marketing and client testimonial via emails. We want someone to have a look at our existing sites and give us a quote on the webiste. We also want to be able to capture client information on the website like names and emails and create a database from this. The idea is for us to load eBooks on the site. If a client wants to get the ebook, they register on our database.
What do we want the site to do?
1. Ability for email marketing – sending bulk emails to a large list of client's and being able to analyse the information for who has read it, how many bounced back etc.
2. Multimedia –ability to upload videos
3. Smartphone and tablet compatibility.
4. Online purchasing of superannuation documents (see [url removed, login to view]) the ordering form needs to be enhanced and automated properly. For example, we don't want clients entering the same information twice.
5. Ability to load newsletters on the site either in HTML or PDF format.
6. Build a real estate agent website with ability to load photos and images. See example ([url removed, login to view])
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online