UI Development and Service Integration for a PHP website
This project received 35 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1611 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Are you a creative web designer with passion for usability and proven experience in PHP frameworks, HTML and CSS? Then, this will be a perfect project for you. The objective is to create an industry-standard PHP based matrimonial site using a PHP framework, preferably Code Igniter. Please see description below for the details and scope of work. This will be a fixed price work. So please go through the specifics carefully, let us know the estimate and timeline for the project.
1. Optimized for low bandwidth users (minimal images, features should be usable even if css or files do not load completely)
2. Highly responsive
3. Coding Standards (preferably Zend) should be followed. Code will be reviewed before final acceptance.
4. Cross browser + Cross device support (website should be consistent on all major browsers IE 7+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari; and devices such as iPad, smart phones, etc. It is ok if the mobile version uses a separate CSS/link)
5. Any code/images developed for this website will be an Intellectual property of our organization and the code should not be reused on another project or distributed in any form without written consent.
6. Code and images should be version controlled on our servers.
7. Status should updated on a daily basis and we should be able to contact the developer/team over Skype whenever needed.
1. Registration and user dashboard that showcases recommended profiles, notifications, etc. Will include photo uploads.
2. Role based features (paid user vs. free user differentiation)
3. Facebook style notifications, messaging, like, etc.
4. Search (interactive controls like jquery slider will have to be used)
5. Interactive help (similar to office assistant)
6. Interactive drag-drop profile comparison with ability to make notes and bookmark profiles
7. User Activity Tracking
8. Report Abuse
9. Social Media Integration - Ability to login with Facebook account, share information on Facebook, message friends and read photos, friend lists and profile information from Facebook.
10. Integration with an analytics tool like Google Analytics
11. Integration with a live chat module
12. Search Engine Optimization
13. Credit card processing and banking gateway integration
14. Admin module to manage the features available in the site, view logs and view the site as any selected user (for debugging purposes)
15. Integration with email service and aggregator for sending SMS and making phone calls.
We can provide you a detailed technical specification once we decide to choose you. These features are listed out to provide you with an idea for estimation purposes.
Your scope will be limited to the UI design, development, service integration and SEO pieces of the website. Almost all of the website's functionality will be exposed as REST APIs that return JSON. We will develop the services, design the databases and take care of all the architecture components. You just need to create the pages, add form validations, integrate with our/external services and optimize the page for search engines.
Feel free to let us know in case of any questions. Happy bidding!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online