I am looking for an expert programmer who knows how to use Twitter Bootstrap to create a website like the NEW 2012 version of Digg: [url removed, login to view]
I am looking for a developer who is familiar with Bootstrap - I will send you the page designs and everything must be coded using bootstrap - the project needs to be responsive using bootstraps standard stylesheets.
This is what we need:
1) Main Page on which articles are user-submitted and then rise on the page based on a custom like button with 3 Areas: Top Stories, Popular, Up-Coming: EXACTLY laid out how [url removed, login to view] right now.
2) Login & Sign Up Area In Header (drop-down) (Facebook, Twitter & Email)
3) User Profile Page - with profile photo and submitted URL's
4) Submit URL Page: [url removed, login to view]
5) About Page: [url removed, login to view]
CSS should not require any editing, use the default Twitter Bootstrap CSS - I will post more specific requirements and provide designs later.
Please include an example of a website that you have built using bootstrap - if you can't supply a bootstrap example - then please don't bother bidding.
Thanks and happy bidding!
6 freelancers are bidding on average $1225 for this job
If you have a fair budget based on scope then i would like to work on this project, please check private message for some previous projects and decide the best team for Digg clone. Thanks