334132 Directory Auto Submit Script
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a programmer to create a directory auto submission program for me. The script should work as follows:
1. It should be integrated into my current website simply as an add on page.
2. I need complete payment integration with Paypal. This means that no one can use the submission script unless they have paid me via Paypal. I need this payment processing setup 100%.
3. I would like a coupon code ability so I may give people a coupon code for a 1 time free trial OR if I sell a package where people get to submit 10 sites for a lower fee they can use the code to submit only X amount of times before the code expires.
4. The sites I want to be able to submit to are free PHP Link Directory, CNAT based directories and QLWEB based directories. The winning bidder will need to look at the submit pages for all three of these free directory scripts to determine what information will be needed on MY submit screen in order for the submissions to be successful on all three types of scripts.
5. I am looking to submit to the free versions of these sites where the directory owners allow free, non recipricol, non paid links to be submitted without Captcha. I do not expect this script to be able to break captcha (unless you can incorporate that function fairly easily you let me know).
6. I would like the ability to add new directories via text or csv file.
7. I need the ability to remove directories.
8. I would like the customer to be able to see the links being submitted for each directory it submits too LIVE while it's happening along with the Page Rank of that site, the category the link was submitted too and a Success or Failure report on each.
9. I would like a report to be produced for the customer at the end of the submission process on the screen where they can download AND via email. I would like the submission to continue whether the customer is watching OR if they close the browser. Regardless the submission should continue and report produced.
10. I would like an email to be sent to me reporting failed directories so I know which ones are dead and not working any longer so I can remove.
11. I would like a test environment where I can test out batches of new directories to see if they will work or not prior to adding them to the live site.
That should be it. There may be tweaks as we see fit during the process. You may have suggestions to make the system better.
I will provide the winning bidder with all login information to Cpanel that they need to compete the job.
I must be the sole owner of this script once completed. It may not be resold or slightly modified and resold.
Please email me with questions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online