This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $354 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are working with a Lawyers practice and they are looking to develop a simple document management system to manage their clients data and documents. They currently have a simple Wordpress website, but this system does not necessarily need to integrate with wordpress. It has to be simple and easy to use for both clients and backend users.
The functionality is very straight forward, here is a list of features required:
1) Multiple users (lawyers and admin staff) should be able to access the backend of the system to track open cases, upload or download documents to different client files and add updates on the client's case
2) Every client will have his own login/password to access their case page. This page will include all the documents they have provided, their personal and contact information as well as updates about their case file (entered by the lawyer handling the case). The client will also be able to edit their personal information through this interface. We envision 1 simple page per client.
3) The system should be able to send update emails or SMS to the client telling them the file has been updated and to check the website for more information.
4) No workflow system is necessary on the backend. Only 1 person will be assigned to each case in addition to an administrator account that will have access to all cases.
5) The system would have to be flexible and scalable
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online