Document Workflow Handler
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 10
The idea is to realize a WebApp for the documents workflow handling.
Access to the functionalities provided by the WebApp should be protected with ad authentication phase.
Every user will have an username, a password and a role (Administrator, Manager, Docs worker, Docs switch). A role specify what functionalities could be used by the user.
Every document will be switched using different criteria (random, forced, on work shift) to a “Docs worker” (document’s state = “open”). At the end of the work document’s state will be changed to “close”.
Here a brief list of the functionalities:
• Handling users (create, modify, suspend, remove);
• Handling groups of users (create, modify, remove);
• Assign/reassing docs
• Handling work shift for docs worker
• Docs aggregation
• Statistics (number of docs based on a switching criteria, number of docs based on a typology and number of docs threated by every docs worker)
And finally some general requirement:
• Multi browser (also mobile)
• Framework Symphony 2
• App skin will be provided by meGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online