Dress Sales and Marketplace CMS Site
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $977 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Grey pebbles would like a quote to select a supplier to create the following:
A website which works in a similar fashion as the following example: www stillwhite co za
In essence the site must fulfill the same functionality except that it should also offer:
1. Got to: Sell your Dress. The site will display 2 (two) option columns, the new site must display three (3) option columns. where the content is fully CMS generated, then this requirement falls away;
2. The scrolling gallery thumbs on the home page immediately under the nav tabs must only display 2 at maximum which will be larger in size;
3. The facebook ads module will not be used;
4. A stylesheet with specified colours will be required;
5. Language options must be German and English (to be displayed with the words: German / English) a German translation will be offered for all text supplied in English, you need not quote on this only facilitate the end result.
6. The only paygate to be used is Paypal. No credit card functions are required.
7. All purchases will be complete i.e. an invoice and order is to be generated.
8. PM's are to be enabled within the system as per any community website.
9. Open CMS systems such as Wordpress are preferred, provided that you can assure security.
10. No Joomla. Opensource systems or purchased systems must be user friendly supplying a user manual or help system.
Start date envisaged is immediately and the envisaged finish date is within two weeks of starting.
You will have to supply proof that you have worked with similar systems before.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online