Drupal-based page of interactive icon badges
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $183 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking to have a page in our Drupal 6.x site that behaves just like the "Integration Listings" on several websites, such as: [url removed, login to view] We want the same functionality as far as showing the icons/badges for our integrations, as well a filtering method (see in the right-hand sidebar of the referenced zendesk apps page).
Any support not already included in Drupal 6.x would need to be spelled out and instructions given on how to install/configure the pieces to work together. For instance, if jQuery upgrade is required, then a step-by-step will be required, since the project testing/dev will take place on our staging server and then be deployed into production by our own staff. The project will be considered complete once our staff has successfully launched the page in production.
To be clear, the functionality on this page includes:
1. The ability to copy/paste a new icon into the HTML
2. The icons should auto-wrap inside the div/column OR be specified as 3-wide, 4-wide, etc*
3. The icons should "flip" on mouseover and display custom text, left-justified with an 8px padding (CSS-based spacing)
4. The icons should be clickable and link to a URL we specify per icon
*The point here being that changing the number per row should be arbitrary and easy to achieve.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online