Dynamic Web Site
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $281 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
As long as I haven't find here what I was looking for - I will be more accurate:
I want someone to build a website that will function as Wikipedia. It does not have to be build on Wikimedia format but it should act like one.
Login - everyone can register to the website, then he can add definitions as much as he want. Then I will get notice for a new definition and only I can confirm this definition - then it update in the website.
Changes - people can change definitions but I will see the change before deletion/addition and again Im the one to confirm
3. Uploads - people can upload images. if they write a video link such as youtube, it will shown in a small live window (embed) (such as
4. Edit - in the editor people can define a word or sentence as a link.
5. The web site includes various subjects, such as Movies, Self-details, Posts etc. Each subject will cover the page in its own color (background).
6. Definitions under Self-details are changable only by the writer and me.
It is important for me that the freelancer will be available and connectable, and will finish the job into 7 days from closing deal.
No need for design.
The payments will run with milestones to agree between both.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online