ECommerce & Subscription-based Web Application
This project was awarded to krishdts for $15 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
Hello & Good day,
We are looking for very skilled, flexible and versatile developers to collaborate, plan, and help our company build an eCommerce, subscription-based web application. This application would allow users(sellers) to create an online account, log into the site, upload content to the site, and create various subscription plans for the uploaded content.
Similarly, other users(consumers/buyers) will be able to browse through uploaded content, search for these various content, easily subscribe to the uploaded content, and leave reviews/comments to their subscriptions.
We envision that the sellers would be able to determine the price points of their subscription and how frequently they provide the service/content to the buyers/consumers.
There are some requirements specifically requested for this project:
- IMPORTANT*** The User Interface MUST be very slick, polished, intuitive and user friendly. This can be discussed in detail.
- For the UI, we would absolutely need to use a CSS Framework that has a "Web 2.0" look and feel (i.e. bootstrap, [url removed, login to view], etc)
- We would need Social media integration (i.e. logging in with Facebook, posting what content the user subscribed to on their Facebook profile, tweets, etc)
- We would need Paypal integration and Credit Card transaction processing
- There must be very strong security implemented for the site (hashed passwords, maybe 2 point authentication if necessary)
- There will be DRM involved in this project (very simplified implementation for the Phase 1)
- The web application MUST be mobile friendly (or we might need a mobile application on 2 major platforms)
- An NDA might be required
- We need a very passionate, skilled group of people to discuss ideas and ultimately have fun building this application
Detailed documentation would be provided as needed when the development team has agreed to take the project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online