Ecommerce portal for the sale of digital goods
This project received 69 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $7428 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Our company deals in the sale of digital gaming items. Our products range from game time subscriptions to the actual games themselves.
Our goal is to create a new modern state of the art platform for the sale of digital items. This new platform should allow for digital delivery of products in 2 different ways:
- To customer account on the website ( customer can login and view product purchased)
- To customers email address registered with us.
This new website should feature multiple currency & multiple language support. We want to offer customers with as many payment options as possible using as many different payment gateways as is possible for us.
This project has two main components:
1. To build a back-end user friendly database, that provides the following functions:
- User friendly GUI design and layout.
- Captures all sales data and provides option to generate sales reports
- Allows for easy uploading of our raw stock digital stock files, these range from jpeg images, PDF files and txt/excel files.
- Allows admin to make changes to the front-end website via the back-end interface in real time. (i.e add new products make changes to existing product listings, change images etc.)
These are a few of our requirements, we have a detailed specification which covers everything and will be provided to your team if we feel you are in a position to take on this project.
2. To create a website using our reference design which suits our ever growing and demanding industry standards. The website will be an e-commerce platform for the sale of digital goods, however we would like it to be adaptable for the sale of physical goods since we are looking into expanding into more markets in the future.
There is a risk associated with the sale of digital goods,. Chargebacks are a common problem which we are looking to prevent. We would like to work with you to come up with solutions to prevent fraudulent transactions from occurring on our website. If your experience in e-commerce is limited or you do not know what a chargeback is please do not bid on this project.
This is not a simple project and we will scrutinise your credentials before accepting any bids. We are not interested in dealing with time wasters so please do not bid if you are not fully committed. We will expect you to be available to answer questions and provide full support for the duration of this project. No funds will be released if a requested milestone is not complicated to a satisfactory standard. To prevent loss of time for both parties we ask that you only bid if you understand our terms.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online