This project was awarded to cheapestandbest for $800 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need a fresh, classy, luxurious and seductive web re-design for my current escort agency. Please note that the agency’s services are targeted at the luxury market so creativity is important. Below are some of the features I require for the agency:
• Must be user friendly so that I can add and edit pictures and text of new escorts
• Remove and ad texts
• Corporate ID with logos and branding. This will require the submission of three draft logos and branding which will include banners (3) & website background image with recommendations of fonts etc.
• Site mockup. The site will be developed with around 10 + pages of content including Images, Text, Graphical Menuing system. Holder images will be provided by the supplier including, but not limited to, a "Recruiting" image with corporate branding. All images, other than the escort's themselves, will be provided by the supplier and licensed for unlimited re-use on any future marketing material. This site mockup may require iterations to perfect.
• The final site development and publication, the site will require at this stage a feedback form for each escort with approval for publication, contact form for applications from prospective escorts and from clients and a members section authenticated with username & password to access additional escort details. Escort images will be displayed as thumbnails and zoomed on clicking. When images are uploaded they will be auomatically branded (automatic watermarking). The site will also provide appropriate CSS layout / redirects to ensure the site is suitably displayed in two mobile device browsers (Android & iPhone). The site will also integrate Google Maps showing areas covered by the escort with bands for travel prices. (Sydney suburbs)
• Links page
• Female gallery
• Male gallery
• Couples gallery
• About page
• Eye catching home page
These three stages will run back to back.
Payment will be staged:
10% on completion of first milestone
30% on completion of second milestone
60% on completion of final milestone
We already have some sites that we like in mind and the winning bidder will need to be able to bring the best of these sites as inspiration towards our project. We will not accept site designs that are too similar to any other sites that exist today, so there is a strong emphasis on an innovative design. This will require someone able to do drawings of people in provocative and sexual ways without being too "In your face", so subtlety and creativity is key so aptitude with graphical drawing and design is critical.
Ideally the winning bidder will also have worked in this domain before and will be able to provide references / sites that they have done in the past before the supplier selection process. They will also be proactive in developing the site content and wording, with relevant About info and page text etc. with a view to initial SEO requirements. An initial package of link building must also be in the proposal, which the supplier will detail in their response.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online