Esperance Legal Services
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 61
Seeking assistance to get a new law firm website up and working. Brand new company new website required Have basic site prepared in Dreamweaver (HTML) I am not a Web Designer and am a basic user but wanted to give you guys/gals an idea.
I need a more professional design, in either HTML or PHP. Site consists of about 10 pages tops. Am prepared for complete web site redesign. Noting I am not a designer nor a coder.
1) I need to have it work in major browsers IE Firefox etc.
2) Require Search Engine Optimization
3) 2 or 3 forms to work with MySQL Database
4) Setting up of MySQL Databases
5) Shopping Cart to integrate with with merchant facilities
5) Auto Responder to allow us to manage direct mailings to clients for renewals, for specials etc, not for mass marketing (optional)
Essential we want the site to reflect a strong corporate ID and presence mixed with a focus on retail sales to drive them to purchase from us.
Once the site has been designed we would like to be able to simply add pages to the site with further information, to create new products etc
There are some further pages we have to write and add as well but i have the basic (its very basic) site in place now.
Esperance Legal ServicesGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online