Seeking assistance to get a new law firm website up and working. Brand new company new website required Have basic site prepared in Dreamweaver (HTML) I am not a Web Designer and am a basic user but wanted to give you guys/gals an idea.
I need a more professional design, in either HTML or PHP. Site consists of about 10 pages tops. Am prepared for complete web site redesign. Noting I am not a designer nor a coder.
1) I need to have it work in major browsers IE Firefox etc.
2) Require Search Engine Optimization
3) 2 or 3 forms to work with MySQL Database
4) Setting up of MySQL Databases
5) Shopping Cart to integrate with with merchant facilities
5) Auto Responder to allow us to manage direct mailings to clients for renewals, for specials etc, not for mass marketing (optional)
Essential we want the site to reflect a strong corporate ID and presence mixed with a focus on retail sales to drive them to purchase from us.
Once the site has been designed we would like to be able to simply add pages to the site with further information, to create new products etc
There are some further pages we have to write and add as well but i have the basic (its very basic) site in place now.
Esperance Legal Services
46 freelancers are bidding on average $2340 for this job
Your Law Firm website can be easily developed by our 2 very experienced dedicated programmers. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Thanks, Sushil