Event Management - Front and Back End, Design
This project received 45 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1381 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
In general terms, my goal is to create a platform where I can manage events and have my users rsvp to them. While this platform should be able to run stand-alone, I do not want to compete with major social networks so a tight integration with particularly Facebook should be achieved. This platform will, at least in the beginning, not be public, the potential user will need a promo-code to register but existing users might receive the (limited) possibility to invite new users.
Design of the site should be kept in black and white to a large extent, have a crazy vibe but still be clean enough to navigate fast. Please feel free to offer design separately since I am aware that the best designers are usually the worst programmers and vice versa.
- Admin can create new event with the usual fields such as time and place, description
- Admin can communicate new event by personalized email to users in database
- Admin can easily manually add new users, single and batch
- New User can register with the use of a promo-code (can change)
- Existing users can rsvp to events (admin can set if rsvp status is public or hidden, user can set if his/her name is shown or not)
- Comment function for events
- Users can rate past events, custom graphic
- Admin and, if active, users can upload pictures to past events. Users' pictures are private, users can suggest pictures for public, to be approved by admin.
- Frontend should be available in at least two languages, easily expandable to more (using db tables).
- User can register using facebook if minimum information is in profile (name, birthday, email), otherwise needs to be added.
- User can suggest/like event on facebook (if activated by admin)
- User can choose his rsvp to an event to be posted to his wall.
Potentially, a Joomla template can be built or extended (e.g. JomSocial) to achieve this functionality.
Deadline: The project should be ready at the latest within 3-4 weeks.
I hope this gives you enough information for the start to give me a rough estimate. Please let me know if you think I missed some vital information and I will rewrite/enhance.
In your estimate, please provide the (maximum) numbers of hours you have calculated and an hourly rate you will charge for future enhancements.
Thank you for your consideration.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online