Extending a WordPress Plugin
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £191 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
- Please Read the below brief properly - This is a simple piece of code should not take more than a hour or 2 to complete.
Extending Wp Ultimate CSV Importer word press plugin
This plugin allows CSV files to be imported, you are given the option of selecting a custom post type and the ability to match the columns to standard and custom fields set up within word press. This all works as expected however it does not allow custom taxonomies to be mapped to fields in the CSV file. It is possible to import tags(post_tag) and categories(post_category) and these will allow multiple entries in one field of the CSV file provided they are delimited with a ‘|’
The following is required to extend the WP Ultimate CSV Importer plugin
• Extend the user interface to allow the mapping of a CSV field to custom taxonomies. Currently the dropdown list shows only word press standard fields and custom fields, the custom taxonomies should be added to this list
• Plugin should accept multiple values in a field that is mapped to a custom taxonomy, these will be delimited with a ‘|’
• Import should in addition to current functionality add the values in the relevant mapped fields to the custom taxonomy for that post.
We hope that this makes sense
We also have a full licence to be able to build into this Wordpress plugin
Please type the above plugin name into the wordpress plugin search and you will find it.
We will be testing the source code you supply to us before payment to make sure there are no bugs in the code and it works.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online