Facebook/Twitter Social Media Manager Web App
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1000 - $2000 USD
We want a social media management system for businesses to use which will manage there social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter.
- Business accounts will pay and sign up
- Have a set amount of user accounts
- Purchase SMS Credits
- Daily/monthly charges for different areas of site
- User permissions
- Multiple Social instances per client
- See graphs of views insights, follows, likes
- Also verses competition's pages
- Promotion and iFrame viewers
- Schedule posts and tweets
- See messages directed to account
- Reply to messages
Promotions: (Installs a Facebook app which links)
- Optional Like gates
- Competitions with custom forms
- Connect to SMS gateway to alert people they have entered or to click a link
- Collect and push users email addresses for export or to MailChimp
- Competition Manager - Select winners randomly create new comps.
- Create competitions which give clients all options:
- Have to or not to share
- Post via OpenGraph
- Get users information when using app or not (eg. sign in our not into FB app)
- Promote via Facebook/Twitter
- Provide templates and custom CSS settings and image uploading
- Set exact sharing options
- Responsive pages
- Easy connection to setup viewing photos of a specific user or tag
- Mini youtube page
iFrames: (Install iFrame app onto clients pages)
- Link to external pages
So there will be these Facebook apps users can install:
- Social Schedule App
Sort of like [url removed, login to view]
Need someone who has done something similar before.
With option to easily add more modules at a later stage.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online