Facemash type of website
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $161 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
The product requirement:
- This is a website facemash type of faceoff but across different sub-categories e.g. cars, mobile phones, televisions etc
- There will always be two "candidates" on the screen. The user can choose which candidate he likes better and clicks on OK. Once he clicks OK, it logs the vote and shows what all previous users have voted for.
- Candidates from a given subcategory will be randomly faced off, two at a time. E.g. A category can be a Vehicles and subcategories in it can be cars, bikes, SUVs etc. All faceoffs happen between a subcategory.
- If a user does not select a specific category or sub category, the faceoffs generated are random
- The user can select the candidates on the faceoff (which he wants to vote for and also see the results of others voting. If a candidate does not exist he can upload it with a picture and a description
- People voting can comment, like or share a particular faceoff on facebook social plug-in.
- Users can also report abuse if an offensive picture has been put up.
- Primarily for use on desktop but responsiveness on mobile is a plus. Need quick loading of only the candidates after each vote without reloading the full page.
- Complete solution from design, implementation, admin controls and making functional online
Interested parties please provide:
- Most competitive quote and timeline
- Past work for relevant experience.
- Proposed technology stack.
Please write "Feddy" at the top of your response so I know you have read the requirements.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online