Fantasy Football Website
This project received 27 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $6407 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$4000 - $7000 AUD
We are looking for a team to build a website (to start with) and an iphone app and android app in the future. In addition to building the game as laid out in the attached document, your team will be required to have strong design skills (with regards to web design, possibly logo design etc).
Once everything is up and running, we would like to continue a working relationship on an ongoing basis (you will be in charge of making any changes to the website that will come up over time, either paid on a per job basis or on a yearly retainer).
Once the site is stable and how we want it, we will develop apps for iphone and android. Please provide us a rough estimate of how much these will cost (not a part of your main bid).
IMPORTANT regarding your bids:
1) Customize your bid with regards to how exactly you will transfer your skill into our project. Any generic bid that is a copy and paste of what is sent to every project posted here (just a long list of your portfolio) will be immediately discounted.
2) Paint us a picture of how you intend on going about doing the project. E.g. What programming languages do you intend to use? Why? What ideas do you have that you feel will work well with what we are trying to achieve? Creativity is important as while on our side of things we know what we want, the software side of how to make things work should be your area of expertise. Can the website you have in mind be turned into mobile apps easily or will they require the whole website to be torn down and built again from the ground up?
3) Payment will be strictly weighted towards the end of the project. While my experience on [url removed, login to view] has been generally positive, there have been times where delays and communication has been terrible and it has undoubtedly been to do with releasing payments too early. This is a huge project and time is of the essence (missing the deadline will cost us a year to bounce back). For all bidders, ensure your cash-flow is sufficient to allow you to work on the project with payments expected once the project is nearing completion, the bulk of it at completion, and the last phase of it (10%) after thorough testing. NB - I ALWAYS pay, as my history will show (feel free to contact any freelancers I have hired in the past to vouch for this)
4) The winning team will ideally have experience in all phases (site, iphone app, android app). Please put forward 2-3 of your best examples of your work and how you feel those skills are transferable. E.g. Experience with a flash based game or an animated game might be irrelevant as our game is based towards incorporating a database more than anything.
5) TAKE YOUR TIME! We are not going to rush our decision. We will examine each and every bid carefully (unless they are simple copy and paste bids), and will make an informed decision. Not a quick, first come first serve one.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online