I have made this project before but the developer wasn’t good enough to achieve the whole objective.
Every Twitter user might post photos with his tweet, I’m looking to build a tool that let the user authorize his account and it fetches any tweet that contains photo.
Simple? Yes, assume a user got 10K tweets, you have some limitation to call twitter API, something like 60 call per 15 minutes if I still remember.
You can retrieve up to 3200 tweets only, remaining are unreachable as far I know, the mistake that developer did was when he crawled the user’s timeline until he got stuck with the calls limit, he didn’t retrieve older tweets.
Objective: crawl authorized user’s time line, get any tweet with photo up to his last 3200 tweets (all if it’s doable now), create him a page on our website lets call it [url removed, login to view] where the page will be [url removed, login to view] and the page will look like a simple stream with lazy loading: [url removed, login to view] , definitely we will pull Retweets/Favorites counters and update them frequently up to certain limit where the API allows us. And definitely make a cron job to fetch any new tweet with photo along with its statistics.
- Can block any user so his page will show a blocked user page
- Can add manually any user where fetching his photos will utilize the pool of calls we have from authorizing hundreds of users.
- Can delete/hide any photo from anyone’s timeline.
- Can delete/hide any image from his timeline.
- Delete his account.
- What will be your scope of work?
- How much time do you need to deliver?
- What technologies and programming languages you will use for this project?
16 freelancers are bidding on average $801 for this job
Hello, We have excellent team of programmers and designers to work on your project efficiently and complete job in time. We have read your deepest requirement at our best and will surely give better results. thanks