Financial management project (webbased planning and reporting of a large institution)
This project received 33 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1553 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
This is a data entry and processing project to manage a project workflow that should produce customized reports in Excel and have dashboards that differ slightly depending on the user. It should be webbased with many users and thus usernames and passwords. The functions of the users will differ depending on their permission. All data should be stored on the cloud.
- Users 1 should be able to indicate which units of the organization (users 2) get to use how much money (make a budget ceiling).
- against this budget ceiling the users 2 of the organization should make an activity plan (fill out text boxes and drop down lists). At the end of the planning of the activity, they should see a summary of what they filled out, and then click submit, which puts the activity onto the database
- users 2 should see their plan should summarised on a dashboard.
- users 1 should see what activities are planned for with their money
- the data of the different users (activities as planned) should be compiled automatically and summarized in four excel sheet, and directly exportable
- against the planned activities the units should (at a later point in time), report against what they did, also by filling out text boxes with questions.
- There should be an admin log on (users 3), that allows the admin to make some changes.
- After the finished work, the freelancer should be available over the year to tweak the system as needed against an hourly pre-agreed rate.
- more detailed information on the project is available upon demand
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online