Finish a Concrete5 very custom e-Commerce - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget $15 - $25 USD / hour
- Total Bids 23
For one of my client, I need a very talented, experienced and smart/intuitive Concrete5 Developers who'll be able to clean some mess done by another Dev who didn't finish the work.
The project is rather simple in terms of Theming, most of the theme has been done (not in responsive unfortunately - a quote to make that happen would be appreciated once the website site finished).
Here's where we're at :
[url removed, login to view]
We have also a limited time to complete this project.
Here's the Request :
- Correct some Template Views issues (buttons needs to recreated with Bootstrap, the TinyMCE must be easy for the client to manage, and to select H1, H2, H3, and the main colors of the themes)
- Create a Blog page, but not with the Concrete5 blog system that is difficult and poor, but a custom Blog Management system that has to be Copy /pasted from another C5 site, and implemented in this website. It's not complex, but needs to be done in a clean way.
- Our Macarons : Add a JS with an a:hover effects (will be explained in details)
- Locations : Make it easy for the client to manage his locations
- My Account : Hasn't been templated / designed, needs 2 pages (Order History / Informations)
- Order Online : It's the e-Commerce, needs to have 2 different checkout system, one fore Pick-Up Order, one for Shipment Order
- Order Online : Add and custom the Date Picker Add-On and fixing issues with the Zone Based Shipping Add-On so that it works as expected (will be explained)
- Thorough test of Order : the developer will make some deep tests of the e-Commerce, templating e-Mail confirmations (Hi Admin, you've received a new Order with this and that + delivery info / address right within the e-Mail) (and the confirmation of the client "Hello Customer, You succesfull registered to Lette Macarons / Hello Customer, Your order details and invoice)
- Macaroons Flavors : The developer will have to propose a new way to handle Macarons Flavors List available for both the e-Commerce and the "Our Macarons" page.
- Product Sheets : the last developer didn't finish to customize the product sheets. They need some more Product Options (like Color of the Packaging, Number of Macarons in a Grid).
That's about it ! A thourough Technical Specs will be handed in English.
PS : The Concrete5 and eCommerce Add-On are up to date.
PS 2 : The developer will have to be working ONLY on this project for a designed number of days, and will have to be ALWAYS reachable. Any breach / issue with it will be impacted on price, and eventually the contract will be terminated if the developers stays elusive / unreachable. But if you're a good and responsible worker, that won't apply.
A Full PSD + Technical Specs (Word Document with several screenshots of the website, arrows and description bubbles) will be provided.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online