Finish PHP Coding for Membership Site
This project received 35 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $654 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I have a website where it's about 50% done, or so. I need someone to finish coding the rest of the site. The concept of the site is that advertisers will pay me money to send out ads. I will need to send ads to my members via their internal mailbox on MailDime.com. Members need to receive [url removed, login to view] points for every e-mail read. Members also need to receive [url removed, login to view] points for each referral they receive.
Registration is already setup on the site, but part of the registration process will need some editing.
Here is what needs to be completed for [url removed, login to view]:
1. The links on the top of the page, they need to be centered over the website. Right now the header links move depending on your resolution.
2. When a member registers, they need to receive a RANDOM referral link that will display in their profile. When someone joins under their referral link, they should receive [url removed, login to view] points. I should be able to change this number from the admin panel.
3. The system should NOT allow a person to register more than once based on IP address. I don’t want someone registering under their own referral link.
4. Right now when a person registers, there’s no verification system setup. I would like it setup where the person has to confirm their e-mail before logging in. Right now, the system is setup so that when you click “Register” it automatically takes you to the login box. A message should display saying the user has to verify their e-mail first.
5. In the Member’s area ([url removed, login to view]) a member will also need to have an inbox. The inbox should NOT hold more than 10 e-mails.
6. In the admin panel, I need to be able to add an advertisement to the system, click send, and see how many times the ad has been read from the admin panel. When I click send it should go to all the user’s inboxes.
7. When the user reads the ad in their inbox, there should be a countdown that does not let them get credit for reading the e-mail until 30 seconds has passed.
8. Once the member logs into their account, it should tell the user how many points they currently have.
9. In the Member's area, I need a catalog that lets me add products and determine how many credits are required to buy the product. I should be able to control the catalog from the admin panel by adding and removing products. When the user has enough points and buys a product, they should receive an e-mail confirmation link and the points deducted out of their account. I should also be notified via the admin panel.
10. From the admin panel, I can look up a member by their username, but I need to be able to add/remove credits from their account.
11. In the admin panel I want to see how many active members there are / how many pending members.
12. Please edit the register page so that the user must click a box and agree to our terms and conditions before registering.
I will give you the admin account username/password after we start the project. Right now it looks almost identical to a regular member’s account.
Here are the links for the working site:
Register: [url removed, login to view]
Member’s Login: [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online