I have a website where it's about 50% done, or so. I need someone to finish coding the rest of the site. The concept of the site is that advertisers will pay me money to send out ads. I will need to send ads to my members via their internal mailbox on MailDime.com. Members need to receive [url removed, login to view] points for every e-mail read. Members also need to receive [url removed, login to view] points for each referral they receive.
Registration is already setup on the site, but part of the registration process will need some editing.
Here is what needs to be completed for [url removed, login to view]:
1. The links on the top of the page, they need to be centered over the website. Right now the header links move depending on your resolution.
2. When a member registers, they need to receive a RANDOM referral link that will display in their profile. When someone joins under their referral link, they should receive [url removed, login to view] points. I should be able to change this number from the admin panel.
3. The system should NOT allow a person to register more than once based on IP address. I don’t want someone registering under their own referral link.
4. Right now when a person registers, there’s no verification system setup. I would like it setup where the person has to confirm their e-mail before logging in. Right now, the system is setup so that when you click “Register” it automatically takes you to the login box. A message should display saying the user has to verify their e-mail first.
5. In the Member’s area ([url removed, login to view]) a member will also need to have an inbox. The inbox should NOT hold more than 10 e-mails.
6. In the admin panel, I need to be able to add an advertisement to the system, click send, and see how many times the ad has been read from the admin panel. When I click send it should go to all the user’s inboxes.
7. When the user reads the ad in their inbox, there should be a countdown that does not let them get credit for reading the e-mail until 30 seconds has passed.
8. Once the member logs into their account, it should tell the user how many points they currently have.
9. In the Member's area, I need a catalog that lets me add products and determine how many credits are required to buy the product. I should be able to control the catalog from the admin panel by adding and removing products. When the user has enough points and buys a product, they should receive an e-mail confirmation link and the points deducted out of their account. I should also be notified via the admin panel.
10. From the admin panel, I can look up a member by their username, but I need to be able to add/remove credits from their account.
11. In the admin panel I want to see how many active members there are / how many pending members.
12. Please edit the register page so that the user must click a box and agree to our terms and conditions before registering.
I will give you the admin account username/password after we start the project. Right now it looks almost identical to a regular member’s account.
Here are the links for the working site:
Register: [url removed, login to view]
Member’s Login: [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
we expertise in PHP.we have make so many MLM with different plans, bulksms panel, bulk email solution , CMS, CRM , Invoicing system , search engine, classified , oxy-classified , payper click, shopping cart , zencart , school management , hotel management, newspaper , Affiliate marketing etc .
houston, United States
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
In the year 2013, cyberspace was in a time rift. Technology started to travel at hyperdrive speed, leaving behind internet denizens who did not know if the innovations they faced were merely temporary trends or the true path of the future to come. Enter Maverick Heroes – Saviors of Cyberspace! We rocket-punch bad graphics, roundhouse loopy links, and energy-blast the crap out of bug-riddled programs! See us upgrade websites with our visionary spunk and cyber-cosmic power combos. Young, unyielding, and a bit off-kilter, we proudly launch cyberspace citizens into the 21st century. Forgive us this one use of convention: Just like other champions across history, we’ll let past missions speak of our legendary online heroism. Enjoy your journey!
Greetings. My expertise includes iPhone, Android and Windows Apps. Having 12 years of sound experience in Web Technology includes .Net, PHP and J2EE and 4 Years of solid experience in Mobile Technologies. A dynamic technical skill and professional communication allows me to deliver enterprise level apps. I am very comfortable working in Teams or Individual along with AGILE Process. Worked for US and Austria based enterprises before and now working full time freelancer.
Charlotte, United States
YOUR SEARCH ENDS HERE! - I AM HERE TO SERVE, COMMUNICATE, WORK HARD, WORK FAST AND OF COURSE I AIM TO GET IT DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME! I have a marketing background that dates back to 1998. I know what it takes to sell and capture attention. Warm Regards, Timothy
Hi, As a software engineer, I am seeking programming assignments whereby I can bring my experience, skills and competencies to bear that will add value to the client. I am new to freelancing, but not to programming.
Hello, I'm a romanian Web Developer. I love to make websites/scripts/apps in php and MySQL, but also I'm expert in phpBB Forum Software. I'm ready to write your code clean and fast for a realist price for both of us.
Dear Sir, It gives me immense pleasure to introduce our initiative. We are planning to start a venture with the goal of providing business application, IT solutions and services to Export, Hotel, Banking, Retail, Education and other service industries. We have started this venture with a team of IT professionals from a different and mixed of technical and business backgrounds. Our key skills are to develop Mobile and Web applications and we are profficent in Android, iOS app development. We are experianced in - Android SDK, iOS(Swift, Objective C) - GCM and APNS integration - REST and SOAP API integration - JSON and XML Parsing - Location based services - Supporting multiple resolutions We have developed more than 20 applications which are live on Google play and iTunes. Thanks