Fireball Tennis Australia Website
This project received 41 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $811 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
Calling all website developers out who want to join Australia's fastast growing tennis academy: Fireball Tennis!
An outstanding opportunity has just opened to manage and expand the website of one of Australia's fastest growing and successful tennis academies, Fireball Tennis.
We currently provide a range of tennis services to over 400 hundred active members, and are set to act on our expansion plans into wider Australia and the Asian Pacific region.
Our first project for our successful applicant is to revamp and develop our current website: [url removed, login to view], to incorporate and keep up to speed with our current business climate. Although we are happy with our current site, it is time for a revamp, as our main competitor [url removed, login to view], has just revamped their site, and we do not want to lose our competitive advantage.
The following are two great sites in which our academy's key stakeholders really like and want to head down in our renovation of our site. It is recommended that our successful applicant take this into account: [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]
Our currently website developer in which we have nejoyed a strong and robust partnership with for the past two years, has recently been promoted and secured a full time position, so we are now in search for a new developer. His recommendations in which we will be closely adhering to are as follows:
Recommendations for developer
1. Must be very proficient with use of Wordpress Platform (ask for examples of wordpress sites they have designed)
2. Proficient with membership based models for website and development of members only areas
3. Must have a minimum moderate level of graphic design skills
4. I would not use an overseas developer, it’s just too hard to communicate
Our major recommendations in our selection process include:
1. Proven work. We will arrange a meeting with our key stakeholders when deciding what bidders will be successful. The key selection basis will be the bidder past work or portfolio
2: Time efficiency: Is a key to our success, the ability to deliver on time.
3. Being innovative: providing new ways in which our website will be able to assist our business's core business objectives.
Applications are now open and we are ready to go both financially and time wise. As soon as we feel we have the right applicant we will awarded our successful bid for this project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online