I currently have a website that I've been working on, and I have a majority of the work done. I have ALL the graphics completed, text entered, etc. However, I just can't seem to edit the HTML / CSS code correctly to get items exactly where I want them. I need you to complete the formatting.
I've included screenshots with arrows pointing to where items should go so you get the general idea. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out.
Here's what I need from you:
1. HEADER - (please see "Header" screenshot) - Please setup my header with links. If you look at the screenshot, when I rolled over the first link on a SIMILAR site, a little arrow popped up, I would like this on my site. I believe this is called a rollover effect.
a. Please include the "Client Login" link in the upper right hand corner as well.
2. TIMER - (please see "Header" screenshot) - I would like you to add a time like the one shown that counts down from 24 hours. Please have the time start at MIDNIGHT (Central Standard Time). Once it's done, just have it restart over again.
3. Box1, Box2, and Box3 - (please see "Boxes" screenshot) - I couldn’t get these boxes aligned in the middle of the site. Please fix this. Also, the boxes should NOT move as your browser gets bigger or small. They should just stay where they’re at. I'm using 3 to display the backgrounds. Please align everything, including the text, etc. to make sure the boxes look Professional.
4. Bottom half of page - (please see "Bottom" screenshot) - Again, please align the boxes so they are in the middle of the site under the rest of the boxes. Please properly align the "Why Choose Us?" box. Furthermore, these 6 icons need to be on the LEFT side of the text. I could not get them on the left side for the life of me. "Reasons to begin blogging:" needs to be aligned and appear to the right of the "Why Choose Us?" box. Again, DIV-ID tags are being used for these two backgrounds to appear, and then I’m writing text over them.
5. Please setup footer links. Once you set them up, I can edit them. It should look something like the attached screenshot.