Flyer and website for Eldery people residence
This project was awarded to orangelab for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
1. We already has a name for the residence ( JOVENS D' ONTEM ) that means YOUNG PEOPLE FROM YESTERDAY. The name will be typed using Papyrus font or similar.
2. We need a logo design (simple one) which may include a sun or some other graphics showing/meaning 'old people looking to the future'
3. The flyer will be made on an A4 page (both side) to be foldable in 3 parts.
4. The flyer will include a front page with the logo and a list of our services. The outside middle page, that will be the back page after being folded, will include our address, contacts and road map from google map
5. The inner page will have a picture in watermark background, supplied. Will be printed in this area some photos of facilities and several description of services supplied.
6. Not necessary original design, royalty free images can be used
7. We will provide text, and some pictures that can be used in design.
Designer is free to propose it's own pictures if they are better suitable. Logo from above will be used in this flyer.
8. Flyer design provided as HTML, suitable for e-mailing
I expect 2-3 initial rough proposals.
Vector graphic files must be provided for Logo.
Budget is 30 USD, so higher offers won't be considered.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online