For Simple Project:Reliable/Experienced Programmer that knows how to implement API
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 15
I need a programmer for a simple job for an existing website called CompareYourBooks.com.
This website allows users to put in their ISBN number from a book, and search to compare prices
from various rental websites.
I would like to expand the website to also comparing new and used books. These 5 components I need done:
1) Implement links from Commission Junction to website. These links are the book rental websites that
are already affiliated with the site.
2) Implement a page on the website where users can look up prices for BUYING new and used books from various websites. With this, the programmer would have to implement the API links from the website where you buy books. The links to be connected to Commission Junction and the websites to buy books will be provided from me.
3) Add another page where users can leave comments on their experience with the websites.
4) Rearrange and change sentences and words on site
5) Implement changes among other aspects of the website to [url removed, login to view]
Please feel free to ask me any questions!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online