I'm looking for a front end web designer/developer who can work an average 10 hours per week on our web projects.
• Must have excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS with ability to work with different CMS platforms (Joomla and Wordpress) effectively.
o Experience creating materials for marketing purposes is a plus. (e.g. Landing Pages)
• Intermediate understanding of PHP and jQuery is required.
• Intermediate design skills required for modifying imagery (Photoshop/Illustrator); slicing templates and implementing into CMS templates.
o Possess good sense of design and understanding how to design for User Experience (UX) is a plus.
• Good QA experience and ability to test websites across different platforms (Different Browsers and Mobile Devices)
• Has knowledge of internet marketing and email marketing platforms. (e.g. Mailchimp/Aweber)
• Must be flexible with schedule and have ability to prioritize different projects.
• Ability to consult with and educate clients on how to use their websites.
• Must be creative and resourceful with ability to find ideal solutions to various technical challenges that arise.
• Having experience with Woocommerce, Optimize press and Wish List is a plus
To apply you have to start your message with I've read and understood the need, I'm tired of people who apply without reading or not following the requirements. I won't consider your PM if you haven't started with this sentence.
Our projects are generally urgent and you should be able to put our job on top of your list when needed.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.