Gaming community website
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 3
I am looking for a website developer, that can code, and design a custom website for my gaming community. It must include a forum, which would be either Vbulletin, or PHPBB. This must be integrated in the Content management System. Where all user information is synced.
It will require a couple features, such as a STREAMER page, where in the userprofile users can place a link (such as [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]) And it will display in the streamer section. An example shown here: [url removed, login to view]
It also needs specific options for the teams in the actual community. So they can be given a special rank, with special priveledges around the website. Such as a private forum where they can communicate together, but also a public part of the forum for their team, where members could apply for their team.
I will be working closely with you, for all the features I want implented, most are easy as the two examples I gave you.
You will also make a design, fitting the games we play.
If you have any qeustions,
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- 3-5 years of programming experienceGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online