Geographical Post Code Website
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 10
I am looking for a web designer that can make a geographical post code website. The website will find hair stylists in the a 5 mile radius of a post code. The website will to the following in order:
1) Customer types their post code and a list comes up of freelancer and shops in local area showing pictures of their work and prices of each service and add button
2) Customer clicks a preffered stylist along with a small description along with date and time need and clicks sends
3) A email message is sent that the stylist with description, date and time so that the stylist can check their diary and also an SMS text message to their registered mobile number telling them to check their email.
4) The stylist will the link to accept or decline the appointment and an email is sent to the customer
5) If the customer accepts the appointment, an email is the with the name, address, amount of people, time etc is sent to the stylist. The website will also charge 10% on each accepted appointment to the stylists account or is they decline no charge.
6) On a monthly basis the total sales for each stylist is printable which will show how much each company owe us in commission.
Please can you advise of your price.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online