Gold/Silver/BTC/LTC Responsive HTML5 page or web app
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $760 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Description: A better version of Kcast ([url removed, login to view]) with more accurate gold silver prices. Need to display live prices in user definable USD, EUR, GBP for gold, silver, bitcoin and litecoin in the same window in as close to realtime as possible. The maximum budget for this is $499.
WINNING FREELANCER NEEDS TO SUBMIT PROPOSAL, DEMO AND/OR MOCKUP THAT SHOWS THEY FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT IS REQUIRED AND HOW THEY WILL ACHIEVE IT BEFORE PROJECT IS AWARDED.
Improve on the basic design functionality of Kcast from Kitco.com. Graphic1 is a quick mockup of example sites that I like. The final product must scale and look and function great on tablets phones and computers. The most important function to improve is accuracy and lag time of gold and silver prices. The prices on Kcast are delayed, inaccurate and can differ from [url removed, login to view] charts on their site. Need to get as close as possible to COMEX without paying for feeds. [url removed, login to view] gets their prices from COMEX and could be one source for feeds since they share them. [url removed, login to view] Prices need to be displayed in user definable USD, EUR, GBP. You will need to decide where feeds come from, I give [url removed, login to view] as a starting point. I will also give input as needed.
This project could be broken up into 4 milestones as an example:
1. 25% payment release. Get accurate prices for gold/silver/BTC/LTC in the same window
2. 25% payment release. Get text alerts to work
3. 25% payment release. Get section 4 of Graphic 1 display to work
4. 25% payment release. Debug and final changes
It is acceptable to give input or recommendations for final delivery format EG: responsive cross-platform site vs web app vs separate IOS/android app. Freelancers should at a minimum be somewhat familiar of gold/silver and btc markets and download and use the Kcast app. It would also be helpful for Freelancers to set some alerts on [url removed, login to view] and watch the spot prices for a while and notice the differences between [url removed, login to view], Kcast app, [url removed, login to view] and others.
The second area to improve is commodities displayed. Several sources will be needed to include gold, silver, platinum, Bitcoin(BTC), Litecoin(LTC), Oil, SP500 and volatility(VIX) in the same Window (Section 2). Would be nice to have option of adding a few other commodities/currencies in the future, but not mandatory now. Pricing would be displayed in user definable USD/EUR/GBP\ as in the Kcast app. A creative solution that delivers the requested results along with usability, accuracy and stability will ultimately win this contest. Contact me with any questions. I will give more input or examples as needed. The winning solution will need to be functional and not just a concept or design.
Example sites and resources [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]$gold&p=D&b=1&g=0&id=0 [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]
The 4 sections of Graphic1 example mockup
1. the function of setting phone/txt alerts for displayed communities prices as in www.goldspotalert.com. I like the way this site functions EXCEPT the terms of service needs to be moved further from the submit button as I frequently hit it by mistake when submitting. Also need to add BTC and LTC in addition to gold and silver.
2. Main price area. This is pretty good as it is in the Kcast app, just need to add BTC, LTC and VIX
3. Graphic chart. This part of the example was pulled from [url removed, login to view] Add email and/or text alerts like [url removed, login to view]
4. Bonus Feature: Some kind of realtime/3D/moving chart. This part is from http://www.bitcoinmonitor.com. A bonus feature would be some kind of user controlled time view by dragging something. See graphic2 and 3. Another bonus feature would be size of the ball could reflect price or trading volume.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online