Google Map Mashup
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 43
Google Map Mashup
I need to get help make a Google Map Mashup that is similar to [url removed, login to view] (but not for weather presentation).
There should be three views:
* World view, show the worldwide that also show two types of markers (green and red markers that is showed by the latitude/longitude that is in a database). See attachment
* Region view, same as worldwide.
* City view, instead of markers there should be a net that show the area where every box is one acre. Instead of showing a marker as in the world view the area that the latitude/longitude is located should have a red or green half transparent overlay. See attachment.
There should be a popup similar to [url removed, login to view] that has the following areas:
* Top buttons that says World view / Region view / City view.
* ”Work area” that has the following areas (the sub menu):
- News : Show News Title and a picture, then also more text if the News topic is selected.
- Info : that show a picture, a header and text. The info should change depending on where the user point the cursor on the map.
- Search : Normal search on the map.
- Special page : This page should be viewed if an user press on a marker and an area that has an overlay. It should show different information depending what position is selected.
- Configuration : For settings what is shown on the Google Map (markers and net).
- Help : Static help.
- Add/edit/remove news
- Add/edit/remove places in the world with latitude/longitude. One position can have sub position, latitude/longitude.
- And other stuff to administrate the functions.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online