Group buying website in Wordpress, HTML5 (Max Bid $200)
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $208 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Create a group buying (deals) site in wordpress (CMS), HTML5.
There should be a group buying plugin/module which process the coupon codes, etc. The payment gateway is paypal. Other payment options are direct bank transfer or direct deposit.
The site is a combination of group buying ang blog. Users can easily navigate on the site. Everything they need to see is on the homepage.
I have attached our logo here.
Kindly check [url removed, login to view], to see a sample of a group buying website here in the philippines.
- About Us
- Customer Support
- Slideshow for latest blog posts (5 pictures) with title and linked to articles (JQuery not Flash)
- Latest Videos module
- Group buying "deals" module
- Floating feedback form
- Customer support chat
- Sticky Menu
- 1 leaderboard ad space 728 x 90
- 2 wide skyscapper ad spaces 160 x 600 (Sides)
- Floating horizontal social media icons "follow us" below the sticky menu
(FB, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube)
- User Login
- Featured food photographers on the footer
- 5 slots ad spaces in footer 125x125
- Users can browse deals
- There is a FB like & tweet button on each deal
- There is a share button on each deal (Share to FB, Twitter, e-mail)
- Users can Log-in using e-mail or Facebook
- All registered users will receive a newsletter about latest deals
- Users can send and receive message from other members
- Deal buyers can pay using paypal & bank transfer or direct deposit
- Share and like options
- Pciture Slideshow on article
- Video frame
- Ad spaces below post
- Suggested Deals
Let me know if you have questions. Thanks!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online