Groupon clone for Kid
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are looking for professional web developers as we are interested in buying a Groupon-like website or kids.
We prefer a .Net website (maybe MVC based). The site should support right to left languages (spanish and eng.)
Would like the website to have all the functionality of Groupon. Would like to be able to use a demo of the website so that we may check the functionality prior to purchasing. Users receive an email; visit the site to buy the deal, the deal becomes valid once a certain number of deals are bought. Once the deal is valid, users’ credit cards are charged and users receive an email with a personalized printable voucher or coupon code (for online retailers). The site should be easily adaptable to outside designers. Development of this project must be fast and require developers who already have done similar group buying websites projects. We are looking for a long term relationship with the developer as we will need updates and maintenance of the website system and services. We will sign a NDA so that you will not disclose our information to others. The website would also have to be suitably secure, to avoid the theft of funding credits, and to protect private user data. No copyright laws/ intellectual property rights should be broken. More information:
HIGH LEVEL REQUIREMENTS:
1) Ability to post new deals with following info: deal info, end date/time, min/max order and discount rate.
2) Categorize deals by city
3) Options to share the deal on Facebook, Twitter or per email’s list.
4) Allow customers to create accounts, sign-in, bid for deals, provide payment info 5) Ability to sell vouchers on a tipping point model (i.e. no one is charged until minimum number of deals have been bought) 6) Ability to create a “page” for each voucher with text, image and “fine print” – i.e. rules & regulations of the deal
5) After purchase, an email is automatically sent to buyers prompting them to send the deal to a friend
6) Ability to track & display deal progress (i.e. how many people have bought the deal & whether or not it “tipped”)
7) Ability to generate a rotating number of printable vouchers, each with its own code
8) An attractive voucher template that’s easily amended & incorporates text & images
9) Should be built with ability to tag the deals – users will ultimately be able to subscribe to deals by category
10) Ability to automate the site’s facebook & twitter feeds
11) Ability to allow users to sync their activity on the site to their facebook & twitter pages (i.e. I just bought X – you y it too) 14) The deal doesn’t tip: no charge on your credit card, you get an email telling you the deal didn’t tip &.
12) Once deal is done: Print the voucher, bring to the business & enjoy OR enter the custom code into the business’s website.
13) Must have admin panel/CMS and ready website which you have done before to let us take a look
14) Implement a lot of social media features into every product eg. facebook like button for user to click and show how many user like this products
15) Facilitate customers to sign-up for e-mail alert
16) Generation of the coupon for successful bids – Real time or chosen by the admin
17) Facilitate secure payment option with direct credit card transactions and Paypal
18) Discussion board for users, forums
19) About us, Contact us, How the site works sections ...
20) User portal which can store groupons bought, payment [url removed, login to view]
21) Affiliates & referrals capabilities
22) Gift cards 26) ability to integrate google maps 27) ability to login using facebook
23) money saved and groupons sold
24) Ability to control the site through an interface, with a secure login, so that an administrator can login remotely.
25) Ability to create multiple administration accounts with different rights / privileges.
26) Ability to define multiple cities/platforms, so the user can switch between the cities.
27) Ability to create new coupons independently for each city/platform
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online