HOTEL Website (re-)design
This project received 138 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1138 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are a small hotel with 30 rooms and have an existing website that we want to upgrade, modernize and improve. We want it to look clean and simple with high definition images which we will supply. There are a just a few pages with info and photos.
We also want to have a simple booking mechanism where customers can book and pay online through PayPal. Once payment has been successful, a hotel voucher needs to be automatically send to their email address.
Other things to keep in mind:
• We want it to be SEO optimised for certain key words and search terms
• Google Analytics needs to be incorporated
• An easy to use back office needs to be created so that our own IT department can create and delete content and manage the booking engine.
• Website needs to work properly with all relevant browsers like Explorer, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
• We will share all content once the project has been awarded
• We need you to be fluent in English
• We need you to have a Skype account for regular interaction with our IT person
• Please share some of your relevant work when bidding and propose what kind of style you are thinking to apply. Share relevant hotel links, preferably from a small boutique hotel.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online