This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $247 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
This is a web app, to control file transfer, and displaying of images from a folder.
I have a product, a wifi SD Card, and have designed an HTML5 Website. Take a look at the attached image.
This website is 80% complete in design at the moment. I want a few features for it built and intergrated.
1. It pulls the thumbnails and images/videos from a directory > and updates to display them realtime.
3. as an image is added to the directory, it refreshes a new thumbnail and the thumbnails move left, and background updates to show the latest image.
4. Upon clicking fullscreen the menu other items are hidden.(menu etc)
5. Social Sharing Buttons intergration. (We can use [url removed, login to view] buttons, which is quick & easy to implement.)
6. Settings page will specify where the user wants their files stored. This needs to communicate with the SD Card.
7. Active display. The little "Active" button on the main page, shows how many photos and that the page is syncing the photos.. how many etc.
Done in HTML5 Specificially as it is cross platform.
Please only apply if you are certain you can do this project. Can stay in communication daily, and confident you can complete it quickly.
Full payment is upon completion.
This product is an incredibly popular one, so I want to get this wrapped up as quickly as possible for lowest cost.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online