HTML Website testing
This project received 27 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $490 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
We need our HTML websites tested against a range of currently used web browsers and platforms and a report created at the end. We currently use a number of online tools and automated resources, but would like a fresh pair of eyes on every project.
Sites will be 5-10 pages.
Our brief is to :
* check HTML rendering is correct on desktop and targeted mobile devices
* Jquery works as briefed (generally simple galleries etc)
* forms submit correctly
* site works as expected on PC / Mac / IOS on Explorer 7-10 (PC), Chrome, Firefox, Safari
* we need someone who has physical access to Ipad 1,2,3 to test on actual machine due to virtualised version not picking up all issues
The right team / person would be given ongoing work of this kind. We would like to find a base rate for sites of this size / scope and would pay more for a more highly involved site.
We would request you create the report but would be happy to work with you on creating an online tool for longer term reporting.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online