HTML programming; Integrate visuals, texts and links for a automatic time web site :
1. Cut and integrate the visuals for the web site.
2. Integrate slider pics
3. Integrate the texts (typo Arial) see attachment
4. Integrate a time widget including seconds (like [url removed, login to view] this site is ONLY an example, maybe you have a better one): important the format should be 24h and in French (especially the countries!), that means 10:34:04 pm has to be 22:34:04. You should use the visual (typo) of the provided visuals for the time display on the site. There should be NO cut-out or integration with the look and feel of the time widget but it should be hidden on the back end.
5. Integrate a scroll (drop list) with different times around the globe (minimum 100 countries)
6. Integrate a weather template in French with standard weather in Paris
7. Create SEO links: I provided a list with links, those should lead directly to the correct time in the country that was selected. Example: I click on “heure en Norvège” (means time in Norway) it should display the time in Oslo (the capital, in general it should always display the country’s capital hour if not specified differently. For each country a unique SEO link has to be created. In this case: [url removed, login to view]
Please read my brief carefully before you place a bid. Please refer to the attached documents and ask if anything is not clear.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $183 for this job
Hello,I am experienced over 7 years in PHP-MySQL based web applications and is confident working with you.Please view private message with more on my expertise and jobs completed
Greetings sir, we're a professional web solutions team based in Egypt with a 3 years experience. Total satisfaction, efficiency and professionalism is what you'll get. Please check your PMB for our special offer:))