Handling of products to SecondHand shop
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $668 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I want to create a website based on PHP and MYSQL.
The main purpose of the site is to handle goods delivered to the store by customers, as well as sales and stock removal.
The functions needed are:
1. A customer database, with Name, address, phonenumber, city, notes, password etc.
2. Goods database with categories, size, brand, color, patterns, price, tax/notax, new/used etc.
3. A login function for the customer to see if hes or hers goods are sold or not. (goods are sold on commision). And how much we owe the customer.
in time they should be able to create a turn-in (see no. 4).
4. Store administrators can receive goods. These will be put in a central goods database where they will be marked sold, when they are sold later on.
Goods will have SKU formatted like 0000-0000 where the first number is the client id, and the second number is the good-ID for the clients goods.
When all goods on a given time is entered in to the system, the turn in is CLOSED and a receipt is printed for signature by the customer. If the customer comes the day after and turn in other goods, a new turn-in-order is created and signed.
5. A simple cash register where the cashier can add goods to the invoice by tapping xxxx-xxxx and enter. The transaction will end with an input of the money received and a receipt shall be printer on a STAR receipt printer with cutter.
6. Reports on a daily basis on sales, how much commision, tax - if any etc.
7. A neat look on the site, and room for a logo.
I have started on the project, however i have come to short, and my time is running out
So i have attached a dump of the SQL base and the code until now.
This is not how it should look or work when finished, but should give a kind of idea on what i want.
Any questions feel free to ask.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online