Html 5 CSS 3 Medical/Healthcare tourism website
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 14
I need to construct a website project that will consist of building a medical tourism agency website. I would need the following points to be executed and presented well within the website:
• I will expect a very nicely designed website with easy navigation, outstanding HD graphical presentation, web 2.0 standards, clean and sharp arrangement of every web page.
[url removed, login to view] (this is the basic concept I want to achieve but with a slightly different set up)
• Here is a portfolio of the standard/level of design I wish to achieve:
[url removed, login to view]
• SEO/ Google friendly
• I will need a fresh, modern, up-to-date design that will attract medical patients and medical facilities/professionals to one common place where there is an Information Database to store all the information being logged by the websites form fields.
• A Mobile friendly site is REQUIRED. ([url removed, login to view])
• Patients/Clinics/Hospitals/ Doctors will all need to register into the website database. Once they register they should come to a dashboard to see their interaction with the website including notifications, posts, messages, events, payments and then be able to manage those functions.
• There should be an admin/CMS dashboard where admin can control the flow of messages depending on user status. The website will need a database and various database-driven “Web Forms” that will collect and organize different data. This will be very important for the functionality of this site. I would prefer that a web form builder is used unless the professional is a web form expert. The reasons I would like to use an existing web form builder are because of integration with email marketing, analytics, and to save time and money from creating form code from scratch.
• HD Pictures/graphics and content text will be provided in order to load onto website.
• W3C-valid HTML 5, CSS 3 standards will need to be implemented.
• Upon the awarding of the project freelancer will be providing a more details scope for the website construction.
• Must have experience with MEDICAL websites.
• Check my feedback. I pay on time for good projects completed.
Merchant00Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online