To build a basic information website for a micro social enterprise for Jake Rivar Transport. To provide information about the business and a form for potential customers to make inquiries.
Will be using domain [url removed, login to view] (once purchased)
Service of business is a pick up delivery service for the building and construction industry, and any other trades industry.
Target audience are tradesman needing pick up and delivery service of supplies to work sites, including construction and building industry, real estate agents, painters, etc. Business people, so the site needs to look professional.
Required sections for website are 'About Jake', 'The Service' and 'Contact us/Inquiry'
Inquiry form to include: Contact details, materials required, supplier, pick up location, drop off location, comments
Explore possibility of enlarging font when inquiry form forwarded to email inbox.
• Colour scheme: White background with blue font and objects
• Website to be simple, easy to follow
• Minimal text, big font (approximately size 14)
• Potential to add additional pages later, including testimonials and photo gallery.
• To include the Social Enterprise Stamp
• To include acknowledgement of Mel Hill Photography (where photos are used)
• Easy to see on an IPhone as I am thinking builders and alike would more likely use the service if they can order from their phones via the web.
• To be completed within 2 weeks,
• CMS to enable the client to self-manage site in the long run,
• Search engine optimization
• Allows additional pages to be added later, as the business develops
• Allows embedding animations (e.g. videos or GIF)
• Must maintain ongoing communication
• User manual must be provided
• Must have experience with web design
• Please submit your top 5 samples for consideration
• Projects <$250 will be considered
8 freelancers are bidding on average $265 for this job
Hello, I assure you that your requirements will be fulfilled in best quality within the prescribed time and budget. Please refer to the private message board for detailed proposal. Thanks.