Information Joomla Based Website Integration
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 21
I am looking for Joomla developer.
1. We already completed the Home Page design in PSD.
2. All the inner pages follow the same theme and neat arrangement.
3. Total of around 10 pages only.
4. Information based website.
So Your Tasks:
1. Integrate Homepage with its content within this week.
2. You must be creative enough to make sure the rest of the pages are clean and arrange properly with its contents. Do it professionally not like a cheap website.
3. You provide updates and be punctual. Targeting to complete this project in 2 weeks since its a simple project.
Must be done by my terms below.
1. Cannot claim this project under your portfolio.
2. Must provide free support at least 1 month based on developed project.
3. Payment will ONLY be released once tested & accepted by my team members based on my payment terms. I will be breaking it to stages and few milestones so that we both can protect each other. Your last payment will be held until you fulfill your 1 month support. Sorry no other choice on this since too many broken promises happen with freelancers once money released.
4. Please understand that I may takes few days to test the system since I'm also occupied with works. Normally, I will check my mails on daily basis but just in case if outstation.
5. Please note I may miss out something in the description above. I do understand if its major changes then its chargeable. Some functions and features may be needed to be in the requirements to get things done which I may not able to define it since I am not a programmer. This is your tasks since I just tell you what I need.
6. Stay away if you are not punctual type and unable to focus on this project. I need updates at least every 2 days so that I know the progress of this project.
7. Development must be done in my server. No excuse on this since I got to show demo to my client.
8. No encryption. No time-bomb. No nonsense. You deliver we pay. Simple as that.
9. You must sign Non-Disclosure agreement document.
10. All testing, emails and any sort of communication must use our email address so that we know you're working on our project. This is one way we can see your testing methods and not exposing yourself to our team and client.
11. Project updates must be posted in Freelance work board so that we can confirm job done according to requirements and if any issue in the future there's proof to justify it.
If you have any doubts please ask. Do not waste my time if you can't do this project. Once you placed your bid mean you agreed to my terms and conditions.
Thank you.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online