Install WordPress and configure settings, install theme and some basic content
This project was awarded to obaidwaheed for $50 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
Looking for a WordPress professional to install WordPress, MySQL and configure appropriate security settings via .htaccess, wp_config.
Looking for basic menu structure to be added (sitemap provided) as well as content creation of some basic pages such as privacy, disclaimers, copyright etc (which will be supplied).
This project also needs to have a few plugins installed (also supplied, or they can be downloaded from [url removed, login to view]).
Some plugins are paid versions, in which case I will supply these to the winner supplier.
Scope of Work
- Create a database on the domain (access supplied to PLESK)
- Install WordPress (latest version 3.5.1) on a server. FTP access will be given.
- WP installed in a separate folder from the site root
- Configure WP security .lock down .htaccess and [url removed, login to view] and looking for better ways to protect the installation from external
- Create salt keys
- Install a WP theme (supplied)
- Configure permalinks, timezone, media path with correct file permissions (CHMOD)
- Install plugins (around 10) + 3 paid plugins which will be supplied
- Install Maintenance Mode plugin
- Install SEO YOAST plugin
- Install a contact form (Gravity Forms) configure auto-responder
- Add 6 pages of content (supplied in Word format)
- User test and deploy
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online