Insurance Company Website
This project received 54 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1377 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I want a freelancer to create a website for my insurance company.
When a user visits the website he should have the option to login to the website.
He can logon as a EMPLOYEE or as DOCTOR.
As an employee, he should be able to:
- create new patient or edit patient profile (Last name, first name, Birthdate, Sex,status, registration date,expiration date, email, phone, adress, insert picturesof the customer etc....)
- Create new Doctor and Edit Doctor profile (Last name, First name, Sex, expertise, Birthdate, email, phone, adress, picture, Clinic adress...)
- Lock a ticket opened by a doctor for a patient.
- Disable or Enable the customer profile (If the insurance date has expired then the profile should be disable automatically and the customer should receive an alert via email a few days before the expiration date)
As a doctor, he should be able to:
- View only patient profile (Doctors can not edit patient profile) when he enters the patient ID
- Create a TICKET for that patient:Prescribe medicine to the patient. I want the doctor to select medecine from a drop-down box, add quantities prescribed, add prices, add his consultation fees.
I want to have the total amount at the bottom of the ticket
- If the doctor is working in hospital, he should be able to add the room rental per day.
- Doctors can update drugs list
- The doctor should be able to print the print the ticket, add his signature and allow the patient to add his signature also.
- Once the patient is cured, the doctor can close the ticket and add comment.
Note that: Once a ticket is closed by a doctor it can be reopened again by this doctor only. But if the ticket is lock by an employee,it can be edited by the doctor. The doctor will have to create an new ticket.
Note 2: Only super employees can create or edit employees profiles. Standard employees can not create or edit employees.
Note 3: Employees should have a dashboard to see tickets that are open, close or Lock and Paid by the insurance company.
Note 4: Super Employees should be able to see total amount receive from customers and total tickets paid for the month.
Thanks for applying for the project
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online