Integrated Car Rental Management Information system.
This project was awarded to megapraxis for $699 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We have a car hire [url removed, login to view] are currently using manual system to manage all the aspects of business. Currently, the company has four distinct sections namely, Administration, Finance, Sales and Marketing and Operation. Each of these section/Departments have different data needs. We therefore seek to develop an integrated management system that should address the information needs of each department. Find below the information requirements for each department.
Operations are the custodians of the vehicles and their primary objective is to ensure that all vehicles are in roadworthy conditions at all times. Therefore they will need a fleet management module to capture the following:
1. Vehicle Details
2. Vehicle maintenance/ Service Record
3. Vehicle Inventory (Spanners, Spares wheel, essential spanners etc)
4. Insurance Record
5. Statutory Registration (Fitness, Road Tax, Carbon Tax etc)
6. Registration/De-registration of vehicle from fleet
Sale and Marketing:
The primary objective of this department is to market and sell car hire services to the customers. The team should be able to pick trends from the system and design sell promotions that target specific clients. There information needs includes but not limited to the following:
1. Capture all inquiries received from customer (phone, walking in and through the web)
2. Process/issue quotations
3. Make reservations/integrate with web reservation system
4. Produce a Hire Contract
5. Assign an appropriate Vehicle to the Client
6. Take note of the type of hire (NGO, GZR, Individual, Private company etc)
7. Receive and close the contract
2. Integrate invoicing module to pastel to avoid duplication of work
Management is interest on reports from the system. Among the reports:
1. Fleet report
2. Vehicle usage report
3. Maintenance Report
4. Financial report
The system should be flexible enough to allow user to create/customize reports.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online