Interactive Web Application with jQuery & HTML5
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $244 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
I need a web application similar to [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view], with all functionality as well. This will be part of my graduate final project.
You can base your design, layout and coding in HTML5 and/or JQuery, but feel free to advise. You can use the same layout and graphics design as one of the above website examples, please advise which one you think is the best one.
Just surf and try all of the examples above (WIX, Weebly and etc) and figure out the best solution, the best interactive and the best functionality and easy of use.
Also take a look at [url removed, login to view] to figure out how I think the flow should work. note that the user fills in some basic info and then is taken to a main page.
I mean that the application will have to work in that kind of context.
This is the first phase of the project. The winner will be invited to do the others 2 phases, which is similar to this first one, another web application, but with a few others features. But the second one will be easier, since you will be using this first one as a basis (70%, at least).
1. the application must be able to save the layout and the "created web site" in a given folder that will be an addon domain within a main domain.
It will have a SAVE button, just like the examples sites above, and then the new created web site will be saved to a folder (an addon domain). also the application will have to open (load) an existing created web site...again, just like the examples above.
2. The application will be called from a menu item link, which when clicked will load the main application page.
3. You can base the functionality upon widgets.
4. Deliverables: source codes, pages, layout and any documentation you want to provide.
5. Include any PHP (or other) server side scripts, for instance, the one that create the addon domain, with the folders. This could be a script to use in cPanel framework.
6. try to use XML files to avoid hard coding the application texts, labels and etc, so it can be easily customized or maintained.
I think playing with the examples websites will give exactly the whole idea.
Please take a look at the attached PDF file.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online